1. Check whether the water pump makes noise due to air leakage of the water suction pipe.
2. Check whether the water suction pipe is blocked or the water suction pipe is too small or the water outlet pipe is too large. If necessary, increase the suction pipe or use the valve to control the water output of the outlet pipe.
3. Check whether there is a vibration caused by the improper installation of the water pump.
4. There are foreign matters in the water pump head.
5. Damage of motor bearing due to wear, corrosion or long-term overheating.